Anitta assumes you have cellulite and says he has ' bananas ' under your butt

After taking wave to ensure that "your butt is drooling!" Anitta was amused to take to Ivete San-cock, presenter of the program "Super beautiful", which should be advantaged, that part of your body has a pretty amazing detail at the bottom, 'bananas'. He explained: "When you have the butt a little larger than necessary, makes weight on the leg and form that 'polpinha' below but has neither withdraw, I'm not neurotic about it I was born like that..."

Direct, the artist, who has said so not like to work out and be addicted to sweets, also did not bother to say about the dreaded cellulite. "If I have? Cellulite me! Super and I think it runs in the family. I do not think very beautiful, but also does not bother me so much," he said. And it was at this point that Ivete San-cock took the opportunity to play this situation: "If the baby's butt has cellulite, why in my not going to have?".
Anitta back to talk about their plastic surgery: 'Many do, just do not talk about this subject'
In March 2014 Anitta appeared on "Domingão Faustão" program after undergoing a series of plastic surgeries. Two of them had already been made before his fame, but had to be repeated. According to her, at age 18 he decided to lower your nose. "I had the 'harmed' nose. In my school, the staff pretended that he was losing air when I walked into the classroom," he said to laughter. It also reduced the size of her breasts to feel a lot of pain ". It was on impulse was not with caution, as it should have been," he lamented, saying that her breasts returned to growth over time and got a deviated nasal septum I had not before being operated.

For this reason he said that was held to redo procedures, and take the extra flab through liposuction. And he assured it's okay to talk about the surgery: ".. I explained the situation about which people do not usually talk Many people do plastic, they just do not talk about it appear beautiful few days later," shot.



Share on Google Plus

Paloma alves

Deixe seu comentário sobre esta postagem
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários :

Enviar um comentário